We are looking for a senior Android developer with vast experience developing native applications to join our existing development team. If you are a problem solver and team player with experience in working on large scale consumer applications please do get in touch.
We are looking for individuals that can not only develop top quality Java code using the latest development patterns and tools, but also influence the UX/UI with their own creativity.
Strong English and great communication skills are a must together with the ability to understand complex processes.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Collaborate in the continuous delivery and publishing processes
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have 4+ years of Android development experience
- Have prior experience in other software development environments
- Have published 3 or more Android apps to the app store
- Experience working with REST APIs (JSON/XML), Push Notifications, LTR/RTL Layouts, Multiple screen sizes, Multiple Android OS version support (4.3+)
- Experience working with Android frameworks and continuous delivery tools like Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in video streaming applications is a must; including but not limited to DRM