It’s a crowded market out there. Make sure your website looks good, flows well, and gets you the business you need. Your website should be tailored to your unique business needs, and should be made custom for you. Our dedicated web design team will take you through the full project life-cycle: from requirement analysis to planning, usability (UX), content creation, design and development.
We don’t build websites for the sake of building them. In our initial meetings with all our clients, we aim to understand their business needs and incorporate them into an overall plan for your online presence. We do this by making your website an integrated part of your sales funnel and business processes to boost revenue, save costs and increase your online exposure.
Design and technology.
Our creative team is provided with the freedom to unleash their talent when working with the regions most reputable brands.
- User Experience.
- Design is an integral and essential part of any project. That’s why we carefully plan every user experience, user journey and their interaction to make sure they get the best use out of your website. Our experience, analytics and measurable results collectively work to design and enhance your site’s UX.
- Responsive Web Design.
- We build websites that are responsive, which perfectly fit any screen across any device. Using mobile publishing technology we create seamless integrated systems that allow you to publish to app stores to maximize exposure and reach.
- Web Content Management Solutions.
- We are Telerik Sitefinity partners, the leading CMS solution to provide you with the most scalable and user-friendly Content Management System in the market. We also have strong experience in open source systems such as Drupal, WordPress or Expression Engine.
- Website Maintenance & Optimisation.
- To get the most out of your website and keep it running smoothly, we offer maintenance and optimization packages to continuously improve your online presence. From technical maintenance, user experience improvements and performance optimization we have you covered.
Good to read.
Last week, Prototype developers held their weekly dev.talk(); event!
This month’s dev.talk(); theme was about the new instant articles, the latest trend with publishers all over the world. An instant article is a HTML 5 document optimized for a high quality mobile performance, using rich storytelling capabilities, branded design and customized visual display. Here are the advantages of this service:
Why the time is now to pay attention to your website's page speed
You know that feeling when you are waiting for a website to load and it takes a really long time. Have you given up waiting and bounced back to Google to continue your search? Have you ever considered that your business website might be offering this exact same experience to your visitors? The last thing you want is to lose potential customers because your website is too slow to load. Your goal should be to offer a seamless user experience that leaves your customer feeling satisfied and happy.
10 Questions to Ask Your Agency during a Site Migration
Over the past year, site migrations have become increasingly more popular, especially as a responsive site is no longer just an option but a must-have. Google is regularly updating its algorithm to penalize websites that are not mobile friendly and businesses have had to be quick to react to save the rank of their website in search results. A site migration can be risky however, and SEO problems can occur if valuable content is lost, the URL structure changes or the website transitions to an entirely new content management system. With this in mind, it is always a good idea to hire an agency to assist your business with a site migration.
- 1. Name
- 2. Email
- 3. Company
- 4. Company website
- 5. Service Type
- 6. Message