Enhancing the online customer experience.
Website re-launch.The brief: Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, du, decided to rebuild their website from scratch and appointed their agency of choice, Prototype Interactive, to complete the task.
Prototype has worked with du on many previous projects, including creating a tool to arm the du sales team and their customer with personalized recommendations on packages via an app on their tablet and/or phone. du decided to rebuild their website by focusing on individual user journeys and to help enhance the online experience for their customers.
User Experience.The website has been updated to attain a modern-look and feel with easy-to-navigate sidebars catering to the needs of new and/or existing customers.
In addition, many of the sections of the site were restored with remarkable UX, design and functionality, including the store locator and website forms, made to be completely responsive and uplifting. Prototype worked closely with the clients UX team to create a cross channel online experience.
The solution.Powered by Sitefinity CMS.
- Faster updates.
- Effective Content Management.
- New Modules.
- Richer End User-Experience.
- Sitefinity CMS.
- The main aim of this project was to make it easier for the client to manage the du website content. Prototype Interactive used the Sitefinity CMS which delivers an easy and intuitive experience for clients. The client can now update content faster, react quicker to the market with offers and promotions.
- The challenge: Migrating all the content from one site to another. Prototype worked on migrating all the content from the old site to the new site whilst updating the outdated content and ensured the website UX was updated to ensure a great user journey through the site.
- The HTML development was based on the Bootstrap Framework, one of the most advanced frameworks available to keep the website sustainable.
- 1. Name
- 2. Email
- 3. Company
- 4. Company website
- 5. Service Type
- 6. Message