Prototype Interactive was recently invited to present at the TECOM SME Builder Event – the event featured a presentation on ‘Successful Body Language for Business – How to build rapport through non-verbal communication’ by Lucy Hay from Expressions and ‘A Functional Approach to Social Media’ by our CEO, Alexander Rauser.
Mr. Rauser spoke to the audience about Social Media and how can businesses use it to make consumers more aware of their presence in the market.
The presentation covered main points around Social Media (SM) like:
- What is SM
- Should your brand be on SM: benefits dicussed
- Defining your SM platform
- Content strategy: what/when/how to share, audience targeted, re-iteration
- Communication plan and measuring results
- Trends for SM: location based marketing, create useful tools for followers, social CRM, research.
Following is the presentation we put together in form of a prezi - ‘A Functional Approach to Social Media’