Sitefinity stands for world class enterprise web content management and delights end users through unparalleled user experience and developers with the freedom to innovate. The system has recently been positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management and at Prototype we have been using Sitefinity for many years to develop enterprise CMS solutions for our clients.
Today, we are happy to announce the availability of our training workshops including a FREE introductory session.
The workshop will be held by our Lead Sitefinity Solutions Consultant and Telerik MVP Jochem Bökkers. Jochem has been working in the industry for over 18 years and evangelized Sitefinity since it’s early versions across Europe, the United States and the Middle East.
The workshop will cover the below core topics.
Telerik and Sitefinity intro
- General content management (news, blogs, forms, email campaigns)
- Multi-language support
- Pages, Templates and Themes
- Responsive Design
- Personalization and Digital Experience Cloud
- Workflows, multi-site and deployment strategies
- Modular development using providers
- API's and data syndication
- Using Visual Studio Thunder
- Mobile App Builder
Upon request the agenda can be modified to cover any specific requirements.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
To sign up please click here.
- Free tier workshops will be scheduled and confirmed at Prototype’s discretion and cannot be guaranteed due to popular demand. We do our best to fulfill all requests as soon as possible. Workshops do not include any travel costs. Workshops bookings require a minimum attendance of 4 and a maximum of 10 people.