We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our growing team of digital specialists at Prototype.
As Digital Account Manager you will be responsible to establish and maintain long lasting client relationships. You will be managing the creation of complex digital initiatives including web, mobile and online marketing solutions for a regional and international client base.
From the initial contact with a client over to managing long term strategic accounts the role requires to create proposals, digital strategies and plan technical implementations. Together with our team of technical project managers you will be responsible to deliver ground breaking digital products for our clients.
You will require the ability to manage teams, have strong project management skills, technical writing experience and strong communication skills.
The role requires a strong passion for digital media and the ability to comfortably plan and implement websites, mobile applications and digital marketing plans. Strong communication skills and the ability to consult clients and mentor team members on latest industry trends and movements are a must have.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated individual with experience in creating and managing digital projects and utilize your passion for all things digital by implementing latest technologies and trends, then this position could be just for you.
To apply please tell us about yourself, your professional background and why you want to join our team at Prototype?
What was the biggest achievement in your career and in relation to this position?
- Involved in client on-boarding activities including requirements analysis, creating proposals and defining scopes.
- Follow up on prospects including business opportunities from new or existing accounts.
- Knowledge of using CRM systems.
- Active listening during client on board calls to gain knowledge and capture notes.
- Manage weekly reporting on project status, dependencies and progress.
- Manage project plans and update project progress reports.
- Create milestone and delivery acceptance reports.
- Liaise with client to obtain mission critical assets
- Execute tasks based on strategic direction; and ensure all projects are on strategy
- Heavy responsibility for Quality Assurance (QA) and cross-check for on-target deliverables.
- Setup and lead client meetings.
- Present Prototype to new and existing clients.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and Office tools.
- Understanding of interactive design, reporting and content management tools
- Good understanding of design workflow and general aesthetics
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent skills in schedules and project requirements
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
- Great communication skills is a must
- Strong English skills is a must, both written and spoken
- Digital Account Management experience
- Thorough knowledge of web and interactive technology & experience in internet/website/multimedia design and development
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to influence, motivate and encourage others
- Solution oriented problem solver
- At least 3 year experience in a similar role