Prototype is expanding and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team in Dubai. As Digital Marketing Strategist you will be responsible for creating, shaping and optimizing campaigns for our international and regional client base.
The role requires to work with multiple internal teams including marketing, design and development to create end-to-end marketing strategies.
You will be working on a multitude of projects ranging from the creation of content portals to social media campaigns, SEO programs, advertising campaigns and creating highly creative and engaging content. Your role will be to connect all these disciplines into coherent digital marketing campaigns.
1) Briefly explain your past involvement in content, creative, search and analytics
2) We'd love to see your work, so if you have some cases feel free to send them over
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Support the sales and account management team during the creation of proposals and client pitches
- Work with various internal teams to design, build and maintain social media presences across multiple client accounts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, especially in the field of content development, video, emerging channels etc.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement