We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for theming and backend development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.).
Strong English and great communication skills are a must together with the ability to understand complex processes.
- Maintain an already existing Drupal CMS with multiple integrations
- Review and enhance the code architecture and structure
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work closely with multiple teams to implement new features
- Have 4+ years of Drupal development experience
- Have built several Drupal websites (Drupal 7 and 8)
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Solid Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Strong experience in HTML5/CSS3
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working Drupal pages
- Experience working with jQuery and Bootstrap