The Prototype team is growing and looking for a Senior .NET and HTML Fullstack Web Developer. Like all companies we are looking for the best of the best, and if you are reading this job post and are interested in joining our team we will need your help to discover you.
Give it your best shot to stand out of the many applicants we get on average for each post. Why? Because we want you!
What we need to know is not a list of acronyms of technologies you use, how many years of experience you have or your Word document CV.
Tell us about yourself, what makes you tick and why you want this job.
Gives us examples of your work, private projects, hobbies and personality and how you see that fits in with the Prototype spirit.
Show us the love, and show us the code!
Tell us what you are proud of and how you want to make your next team proud too! Video CVs are welcome!
What we offer is not another developer job, we offer you to work with other likeminded experts on exciting projects with a great team spirit, best practices and unlimited fooseball matches.
You will work with our team for amazing clients on exciting and challenging projects. All this from our 300 square meter office in the heart of Dubai Media City. By working closely with Designers, Developers, Project Managers and Marketing specialist you will be part of a team that is shaping the digital future of great regional and international brands.
Are you ready? Send us your application today!
What we offer beyond the standard:
- 360 days sunshine - 10 minutes beach access - The tallest building in the world - Tax free salary - 25 great people - Fun work environment
In your role as web developer you will create custom applications using latest technologies for a broad public audience and some of the most renowned companies in the region. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects by joining a team of experts in the field. If you have experience in using .NET, LESS, GRUNT, NPM, ANGULAR, GIT, JADE, CMS systems and other latest web technologies then this job is for you. The projects you'll be working on include complex web portals, single page applications, interactive microsites and real time applications across desktop and mobile devices. The requirements for this job are expert experience in web development, responsive design, hand coded user interfaces, backend coding and content management systems. Please apply by providing work samples.
- Implement fully functional web components and web applications from scratch in .NET based on specifications and mockups.
- Utilize content management systems to build custom web applications and custom CMS components.
- Write code to connect to web services and databases, using REST and other technologies.
- Create hand coded HTML, CSS and JS code from provided designs
- Integrate HTML/CSS/JS code with the CMS to create customized CMS-based solutions
- Write technical specifications and solution design documents (i.e.: diagrams)
- Learn new technologies inside and outside of the .NET domain
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Mentor Junior members of the team by sharing knowledge and best-practices
- Test his/her own product to deliver high quality results
- 7+ years of rapid web application development using .NET technologies
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must have prior experience in using frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, angularJS, etc.
- Candidates should have proven experience in modern .NET Web development tools and techniques
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Extensive knowledge and experience coding with SQL Server 2008+
- Strong understanding of deployment processes and server configuration
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate with and advise peers, managers, and clients while ensuring they develop a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Competent to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment. Awareness and pride in 100% solution satisfaction.