Prototype is growing and looking to expand its digital production team. If you think you meet the requirements below and would like to be part of a dynamic team then get in touch!
As a Team Lead at Prototype you will work with a group of digital specialists and be responsible for the planning and technical implementation of websites, portals, microsites, mobile apps and interactive display solutions.
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated individual with experience in creating and managing digital projects and utilizing your passion for digital by implementing latest technologies and trends, then this position could be just for you.
As the Team Lead, you will be creatively and technically involved in building digital assets from A-Z. Your role will be to manage and lead the implementation of projects. You will be responsible for managing internal resources and directly communicate with clients if needed.
You will require the ability to manage teams, have strong project management skills, technical writing experience and strong communication skills.
- Creating technical specifications
- Creating initial project timelines and breakdowns
- Defines the skills and resources needed for the project
- Guides and mentors the team
- Ensures the work produced is of high quality
- 4 years minimum in a similar position as team leader
- Development background: you know .NET or PHP like a pro and you can actively work with and mentor a team of developers. You have a good understanding of programming concepts, software design, deployments, build systems, source control etc.
- Understanding of interactive design, reporting and content management tools
- Good understanding of design workflow and general aesthetics
- Experience in creating wireframes
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert understanding of development and coding practices, expert understanding of web-technologies (programming knowledge a must)
- Excellent skills in scheduling and gathering project requirements
- Experience using project planning tools
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
- Great communication skills is a must
- Experience in QA best practices
- Strong English skills is a must, both written and spoken
Skills & Experience:
- Digital project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of web and interactive technology & experience in internet/website/multimedia design and development
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to influence, motivate and encourage others
- Solution oriented problem solver