It’s a crowded market out there. Make sure your website looks good, flows well, and gets you the business you need. Your website should be tailored to your unique business needs, and should be made custom for you. Our dedicated web design team will take you through the full project life-cycle: from requirement analysis to planning, usability (UX), content creation, design and development.
We don’t build websites for the sake of building them. In our initial meetings with all our clients, we aim to understand their business needs and incorporate them into an overall plan for your online presence. We do this by making your website an integrated part of your sales funnel and business processes to boost revenue, save costs and increase your online exposure.
Design and technology.
Our creative team is provided with the freedom to unleash their talent when working with the regions most reputable brands.
- User Experience.
- Design is an integral and essential part of any project. That’s why we carefully plan every user experience, user journey and their interaction to make sure they get the best use out of your website. Our experience, analytics and measurable results collectively work to design and enhance your site’s UX.
- Responsive Web Design.
- We build websites that are responsive, which perfectly fit any screen across any device. Using mobile publishing technology we create seamless integrated systems that allow you to publish to app stores to maximize exposure and reach.
- Web Content Management Solutions.
- We are Telerik Sitefinity partners, the leading CMS solution to provide you with the most scalable and user-friendly Content Management System in the market. We also have strong experience in open source systems such as Drupal, WordPress or Expression Engine.
- Website Maintenance & Optimisation.
- To get the most out of your website and keep it running smoothly, we offer maintenance and optimization packages to continuously improve your online presence. From technical maintenance, user experience improvements and performance optimization we have you covered.
Good to read.
What Personalization Tactics Can Banks Employ To Retain Millennials
Retaining customers in the banking industry is a tricky business. Even though customers would initially prefer to stay with their current provider, 46% of Millennials will look for companies and services that better meet their needs Experian That is a large percentage of Millennials that have the potential to jump ship. This article looks into reasons why banks are losing out on opportunities to keep Millennial customers and offers some best practices to help increase customer loyalty.
When and Where Should I Use Google AMP?
Google AMP is a developer’s tool that optimizes webpages for speed performance, content delivery and mobile responsiveness. You may have already noticed that your news articles pop up instantly on your Facebook news feed or other mobile browsers. If you have wondered how you can achieve this for your own website read on.
Top 10 things every marketer needs to know about the new Adwords
In May 2016, Google hosted their Google Performance Summit, an event where they launch the latest news about their Google Analytics and Adwords platforms. With the removal of right rail ads in search results earlier this year, and the announcement of the Google 360 platform and new Adwords interface design, the event was set up to reveal some exciting new features. This blog covers the top 10 announcements and new features you can expect in the near future along with ideas as to how your company or agency can prepare for the changes.