Prototype is looking for an Interactive Art Director to join our growing team of digital specialists in Dubai.
As Interactive Designer you will be designing digital solutions using latest design and technology trends that are used by large audiences locally and internationally across web and mobile. In your role you will be responsible for the user experience design, architecture, graphic design and motion design of websites, mobile applications and online marketing campaigns.
Working closely with our team of account and project managers the Interactive Art Directors are involved in the early stages of each project and required to shape the creative outcome until deployment. Expert understanding of digital branding and applying creative ideas is a must have for this position.
If you enjoy pushing the limits while creating interactive solutions, web sites and mobile apps this job could be just for you.
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years agency experience and formal design training with solid typography, graphic, and interaction design skills.
- Strong concept development and graphic design ability
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography
- Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ad rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other information design documents for web sites and apps
- Excellent understanding of user experience principles
- Solid experience creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and layouts for use in online advertising and web site projects, ensuring site- wide color and typeface standards and consistency.
- Experience providing art direction to web developers
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines Team oriented, self-motivated